.
Sign in | Register
Home | My Space | Post
Topic: National Steel - Follow Topic

Can I buy National Steel, Should I buy National Steel, Do I buy National Steel?

Post your View/Query
We take the quality of the messages posted on forum as seriously as our articles. Kindly follow our Code of Conduct and refrain from posting any abusive, promotional or gibberish content on forum.
Rated | Active | Top Boarders
Latest
(1 replies) 25 days ago
Undefined: national steel shares are doing great in tough times. very good investment. just go on adding whenever it dips. also, you can add stampede capital dvr ltd stocks. performing good in rally...
  christin010   4 followers
Reposted 5 days ago by Hot_Mamta
(1 replies) 14 days ago
Global investment will soon start flowing here again, matter of time to seat tight and trade...
  Psolution   14 followers
(1 replies) 18 days ago
Paint and infra stocks will be the stock of the month, rather sector...
  logTo   9 followers
(1 replies) 22 days ago
National steel proclaimed great rates. time to remunerate the investors. good time for irb infra shareholders as well. having time of their life....
  JackpottStocks   8 followers
(1 replies) 24 days ago
For now i am planing to wait and watch this game of market.. and try bottom fishing for me and my friends....
  logTo   9 followers
(1 replies) 25 days ago
National steel looks in a great position. however, stock markets are impossible to guess. but i think irb infra are a good stock and quite predictable. good returns assured....
  JackpottStocks   8 followers
(1 replies) 26 days ago
For those holding yesbank remember only 75% shares are blocked for 3 years..one can sell remaining 25% whenever they want...
  logTo   9 followers
(1 replies) 28 days ago
Irb infra iske shares jaise fresh hawa ka jhoka. akela khada hai market me. yeh {marketing stock} shares v agar khareedoge to dukh nahi hoga. dono returns denge....
  JackpottStocks   8 followers
Markets | Do you think the Nifty can crack 11,560-11,575 levels this week? 162 comments
Stock Boarder Message
Active Topics
index | CRUDEOIL | SpiceJet | COPPER | Indosolar
Explore all topics
Boarder of the Day
amateurinvestor (26412 messages | 2207 followers)
HOME
Moneycontrol Home
Font Size: S M L
Customer Support
© 2020 a Web18 Venture