.
Sign in | Register
Home | My Space | Post
 SuMoBull - Follow | Private Message
460 replies  | 584 followers | 7 following
View profile
Post your View/Query
We take the quality of the messages posted on forum as seriously as our articles. Kindly follow our Code of Conduct and refrain from posting any abusive, promotional or gibberish content on forum.
Replies | Rated | Following | Addressed
Latest
1 day ago
Ifci sold 82% of its nse stake in 2019 at around 805 crores rs. now remaining 18% that is about 4 cr of nse shares. ifci sold very cheaply in 2019, not around 3500 nse price its fair price for remai...
  SuMoBull
21 days ago
Irctc heading towards 1000. buy at dips....
  SuMoBull
     
21 days ago
Another paras defence in begining is sigachi. beware can move multiple ups & downs. timing is important to exit and entry in sigachi. good day 😊...
  SuMoBull
     
21 days ago
Buy bse for target of 1650, 1750, 1850, 1950, 2000 strong q2 numbers have boosted this stock from 1400 to 1550.buy & hold....
  SuMoBull
     
21 days ago
Buy ibreal estate at cmp and hold f-r target for 190, 195, 200. once crossed 200 will move to 214, 222. buy and hold....
  SuMoBull
     
26 days ago
Breaking 72 will move to 75, 80 soon. good results will lead pnb gilts move north....
  SuMoBull
view comment
Stock Boarder Message
Active Topics
index | CRUDEOIL | SpiceJet | COPPER | Indosolar
Explore all topics
Boarder of the Day
amateurinvestor (26412 messages | 2207 followers)
HOME
Moneycontrol Home
Font Size: S M L
Customer Support
© 2021 a Web18 Venture